I may be homeless...but I still have a life! So no, I'm sorry I do not blog on weekends. And neither should you. It's a waste of time. I'm not reading. You shouldn't be writing. I'm not writing. So don't come looking.
Nah I'm playing. I'm a dork and a loser. And I think everyone should schedule a two hour block on Sunday or Saturday morning to peruse through some new, old, fave blogs... But on top of the NO COMMENTS i get on my blog during the week i get even less on the weekends! Wait, sidebar. Can you comment please!? Let me know you were here. Cbox me....something. damn.
Anyway. But for those of you who asked, I'm usually not around my laptop on a Saturday night. I probably should be. but I'm not tho. Oh look it's the weekend. and I'm blogging. I must be going now.
aaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd I need a tracker for this blog....oh modele, some help please?
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment