Thursday, May 29, 2008

151

This is my 151st post.

After my post yesterday, my sister asked me if I was over you, Aaron. I said yes, simply. But I understand where there is a conflict and the fact that she had to ask me that question and it wasn't just obvious bothered me. I responded to the comment you posted on yesterday's post. It had 12 points. Call it a rebuttal/response/whatever. My phone froze and it was deleted before I could send it. That's a sign. A 12 point response is over kill - unnecessary.

I appreciate your honest response. I see your side of the "truth" and although I am sure I could come up with an argument to end all arguments, I won't. How you feel is truth, if not only just for you. That's what matters.

I stand to defend nothing.

I will end with 3 things:

1. I will never post about you again.

2. Yes, I rejected the ring. Loving someone and being with someone are two different things.

3. At some point we have to take the lessons we learn from experience with us and leave the experience behind.

...fin.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

classic.

#3 has left me contemplating.