Sunday, May 11, 2008

Am I too easy....

....going?

Late paper? Oh well. Either I come up with a great excuse and get no points off or I take the consequences of my laziness and tardiness like a champ.

Late for a date? (Ha! Like i would ever have a date!) In the rare event that I wouldn't be dressed for at least half hour anticipating the "I'm outside, open the door" text or phone call, because the thought of an actual date would excite me into fury of eager preparation, he'd just have to deal or leave - can't change the past.

I got this from my daddy. He's so easygoing. Never stressed, usually late (lol), and always sharp doing it. (My dad's casual attire consists of nothing short of slacks and a button-up.) And I am just like him, except I love me some sweats and a hoodie.

But I've noticed something. Most of my guy friends (about 15 guys I know well enough to have met their girlfriends and know the general gist of their relationship) always go for the "headache." The girl who gets mad, fights, bitches, invades their space, makes outrageous demands, etc. Why is that?

I rarely get mad, hate to argue, love my personal space, don't invade that of others, don't ask too many questions (if any), rarely yell (shut up, I'm just a loud person), love to laugh, and most of all if you don't wanna be with me I won't force you or ask you to.

Why isn't that appealing?

It's not to say I don't love a good argument or a debate but I'd much rather pleasant, meaningful, silly, pointless, touching conversation.

And that doesn't mean I'm a pushover. Maybe in another lifetime....

Someone explain this to me. 'Cause I'm beginning to not want to embody my 5 Fs anymore! :\

0 comments: