If you don't know that then our conversations haven't brought out the best (and worst in me). I can be narrow minded, combative, and swim in a pool of knowledgeable ignorance (is that possible?). I have found that this opinionated side of me is brought on mainly with my family. Yesterday, I was at my cousin's house for my nephew's birthday (Happy 4th Birthday My DreDre!) and my cousin kept going on about how girls are pig's meat ( a common saying among the older men in my family - more on that later). An argument ensued. I argued about something else with my brother. We were both steadfast on opposing sides - no convergence possible. And today, during what seemed like a trip to NY with Miss J, we shared some more very strong opinions. Except this time, we agreed! (Finally, someone in my family who can reason!) I didn't realize how similar our views are on certain issues....
we talked so much, I felt like I no longer needed to speak for the rest of the week. But the chances of that happening are like a blue pig flying through the many sections of a frozen hell.
So here's the resolution: A blog for every work day next week (yes, I guess I should start talking in terms of work days - soon to be a working girl :-\) ----HEYYY! No not on the streets!!!!!
And these posts will be very, very, very, well...opinionated.
Can't wait for the comments.
C@M!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment