Saturday, May 31, 2008

3some Thirstday

So I get in my car at 8 o'clock on a Thirstday (formerly known as Thirsty Thursday). I called Edvisor and he told me 9:30. Deb was spending QT with the hub, Greg was out of this world, and Woody was ummm no where to be found. But that still leaves the original Thirstday-ers to do what we do best. SUDDENLY Edvisor fell ill - I think the disease was HD - but I'm not entirely certain. Anywho....

So it turns out it would just be the four of us [cav, louis, me, and Svedka]

We were on a suicide mission in my opinion, I don't know if we were trying to see the bottom of the bottle or what but we got pretty close for 3 people and a handle. I remember laughing A LOT and talking EVEN MORE (surprise, surprise)! From what I can remember we had a blast! I think I stopped remembering at like 1 o'clock. Damn you, Vodka! You always betray me. I was still nice til like 2pm Friday. Some gatorade, ginger ale, and few pizza slices later, and I coulda done it all over again!

Now to the main point of my blog!
I think everyone should be given the opportunity to hit the "undo" button at least once a month! It looks kinda like the staples "easy" button except it's imaginary. What does this undo button do - exactly what it says (but not really). For example:

I am using my "undo" for the month of May:

If I texted you or called you Thursday night, disregard.

You see how that works? I pretend and you pretend, that way I can really convince myself it didn't happen, and I didn't text the wrong people things the wrong people shouldn't have read.

I wonder what I will need my undo button for in June?

1 comments:

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

an undo button would be beyond clutch!!!!!!!