Sunday, May 18, 2008

Switch 'em out, Kick 'em out!

"After, Pegasus kisses me tenderly. We doze off lips still touching. He wakes up, mumbles something about falling asleep in this position. He shifts his body and rests his head on my breast now. Comfort, warmth, pleasure, a surprising protection. I close my eyes and think of nothing but this moment and I drift into sleep.

He talks me out of my slumber. He can't understand how I'm not in a relationship. You're everything a guy needs, he says. Yeah you can be annoying, but I'll just put you to bed when you get on my nerves. A smirk forms. And yeah you have ADD but at least you're not boring. I can't help but laugh. And you cook....damn.

We sleep."
~

If you know me well, you know that I am very indecisive....which makes me wonder why i decided to be in that relationship so long. Well anyway - moving on (which is the whole point)!

I'm mingling. Not just single anymore, I'm looking too---for notches on my belt! What!? Guys do it. I'm just looking for more experience, you know so I can keep blogging about all types of relationships. Check the archives, this is defff a love/relationship blog (without that intention). So, if that's not a great reason, boredom is.

Now to answer all the questions formulating in your head - stop right there! No, I don't want a boyfriend....I want several....[insert evil laugh here]

Thanks Bey, for the inspiration....

Kick 'em out!
(these are only the lines that i felt were most important to me lol)

I know that you treat me right
but still i think i gotta make you my
next ex
im on to the next
and i think your nice
but i saw something else i like
and i think i gotta make you my
next ex
im on to the next

sorry boy but you got me bored
and something's catching my eye
i was only satisfied for a little while
i gotta switch 'em out, switch 'em out, switch 'em out.
kick 'em out, kick 'em out, kick 'em out.

you call me too frequently
I thought it was so sweet
in the beginning
but now your too clingy for me

sorry boy but you got me bored
i gotta move around
if i aint got a ring by now that means
i'm not tied down
i gotta switch 'em out, switch 'em out, switch 'em out.
kick 'em out, kick 'em out, kick 'em out.

2 comments:

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

hmmmmmm(for many reasons... and cuz u know me, you can prolly guess em lol)

Unknown said...

you already know. ;-)