I'm doing gas at mobile on blue hill (it cost 50.65!!!! to fill up lil 4 cylinder Daicy! That's just unethical) when 35yr old, maybe gay homeboy starts killing me with the compliments. I mean I thought I looked all right- my hair was growing by the second because of the rain. But , I repeat, he was killing me with the compliments! Told me I was gorgeous hehehehe...I'm sorry but I can be a sucker sometimes and that word always gets me. And believe it or not, but RARELY do I get complimented or talked to by the opposite sex when I'm out. I know I know it's so shocking! How can the whole world not stop and admire beauty such as mine when graced with the opportunity!? But he MADE me take his number! And by made, I mean he parked his car in front of me blocking me until I took his number. Call me, he begged, on your way home....
Yeah okay, dude (rolling my eyes).
So it's Friday night and my ipod is dead an I'm trying not to listen to the radio so I start searching for someone to call and keep me entertained for 45 minutes. I ran through the list of potential mates in my head. Finished the list pretty quickly! (It's not hard to count to zero-takes no time at all) Then I thought of all the funny people. DC was knocked, ED was occupied (entertained me for a couple of minutes, thanks :-)) Just so you can understand my desperation, I even called BUTTA! (i am smh toooooo) And--don't judge me-- I even thought about calling Mr. Gas Station.....
I can't believe I just admitted that...
Most of you reading this probably got an "I'm bored" or "boredom kills" text or aim message...and most of you ignored me...and by most, I mean all....
And that's probably because you were fone-boning or boning or doing something (the exact opposite of what I was doing)
But why does an attractive 21yr old not have anyone to fone bone with???? I don't flipping know. Apparently, I am qween of the da no fone-bone zone. And like a no fly zone, boys come as often as planes...never!
Is this what one becomes after a 3yr relationship? Had no idea blogging and sudoku were the activities of choice on a friday night......
5 comments:
Hahahahaha!!!
Well you should of called mr. close to nba name.. im actually upset u called butta before u called me i could of cracked a joke or 2 shit... but umm mr. gas stations sounds like a potential stalker/pedophile to me..
and as for ya zero phone bone buddies ..wen u get out of a relationship its like starting life all ova again.... so u gotta get back on the scene.. club, party, etc and meet no people .... u was just to dependent on ya significant other... dam didnt even have a plan B..
dont they tell u alwayz have a fall back plan.. dont mean u gotta use it but just have 1
this message was brought to you by CAV BERNAH
having a back up plan when you're in a serious relationship can be very dangerous. You get tempted to use your back-up when your bf/gf messes up... and isn't that just assuming that your relationship is gonna fail. Honestly I'm kinda glad I suck at this game...I don't really wanna play.
i sowies :( :( i was knocked wen u texted me
for the record you didnt hit me up but i guess im not an interesting person to talk to but im not judging just calling it as it is
Post a Comment