I want no part in a world where REJJIE gets bun and I DON'T!!!!! Damn that redbull or whatever it is keeping me awake, but why do I have to hear this???? WHY!?!?!?!?!?
Cue the white headphones.....ugh.....
very very scary....
And the Randomness begins....
makes me wonder though.....if i wasn't single, I definitely wouldn't be bloggin' right now. hmmmmmmm.....
just a thought.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I haven't blogged about thursday. Can I recover first, geez? That's already a good sign about our Thirstday Finale! So don't even think I'm close to blogging about the weekend.
So I got back to my dorm at what, like 3-something? With no hope of action, I figure since tomorrow is an extremely busy day (the Haitian Parade, a couple grad parties, and good-bye parties at BC :-( ) I should pack up my room nowish. (I'm updating this post as the morning progresses - it's now 5:31am) I want to take a nap soooo badly right now but I have to pack! And if I fall asleep now I'm gonna wake up at like 3 like "OH CRAP!!! THE PARADE!!!!"
So clearing the walls is so fricking BITTER (EFF THE SWEET!) I don't want to go home, I don't want to not have my roomie around (OH and that letter you left on my laptop made me cry btw), I don't want to have to say good-bye to these BC losers. So of course as I'm taking the pix down and the words on the ceiling (what the hell were we thinking....my arms hurt lol) I start to cry. And the tears kinda won't stop. It's just that I've had soooo many memories in this fricking room! There's no way those moments haven't permanently changed me or at least left some sort of impression. (Jen, you got a response coming your way soon...once I can muster up the courage.)
This school year was the first without...ahem...him.... and let's be honest I didn't know if I'd make it at first. A part of me thought I was going to give in...but that's where you guys came in (you know who you are) with all the support a girl could ever need. Thanks! I learned the value of friendships, no matter how random, unexpected, awkward, or confusing they may be.
Thanks to the two people who pretty much aimed me everyday throughout class - making it doable! You two also became two of my fav people. My aimlogger tells me that I talk to you guys too much! lol!
Thanks to the thirsty thursday crew for always giving me something to look forward to...
Thanks to miss roomie for ummm everything.... do you need a list??? Cuz that would be the longest blog post in the world! LOL!
And a very special thanks to miss best who put up with the random texts, the i'll call you backs but I rarely do's, and ALL THE WAKE UP CALLS!!!! So many more classes would have been missed and papers not done if it wasn't for your 8 consecutive phone calls until you give up but I woke up at the last ring but miss the call and call you back and say thanks and ask you to give me 15 more minutes LOL!
Thanks for letting me use you all for my selfish, entertainment, curing boredom, procrastination, BC people irritate me and I try to distance myself as much as possible, purposes.
The more I write this stupidity the more I want to cry...so let's just pretend I didn't blog this....lol...jk
But honestly,
from the depths of my heart - I really love you guys.
Wouldn't trade you for the world...
actually....the world? hmmm let me think about that one and I'll get back to yall....
smooches....
I'm gonna nap from 5:50-6:30 and then finish packing....walk to d&d and get some coffee with EXTRA COFFEE! and then start my day that seems like it won't ever end....something like this blog post. okay i'm done....
CAM!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I figured it would make you cry but i meant ery word lol. I was going to write more but then I started tearing up so I had to wrap it up lol.
I left the quotes that I thought you would want up.
I didn't even say bye to yumyum lol... not sure if I care, but the big girl in me is telling me to.
I don't remember much of thursday so I need a reminder lol.
This year was great!!!! I already miss you!!!! *sad pound puppy face* - kinda like teyana taylors But in all seriousness... you're stuck with me! forever! lol
i HEART you
P.S. Clearing out a liquor store worth of bottles in 10 minutes is EXERCISE, and left me sulty cuz Papi didn't show up til 3.5 hrs later!
P.S.S. Tristan B. can now breathe worry free, no more fears of suffocation from round, irritating, um, no names.
Post a Comment