Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Upcoming Events:

I don't know if you missed the Bostonian Beauty/Cav Bernah argument/discussion/battle, but I think that is something worth examining! Look for that soon!

Also, some of you received an email from me asking you what you thought it meant to be or have a ride or die chick. Thanks for your responses - now is your last chance before what I believe and some of what you believe defines what it means to be a ride or die chick once and for all.

ALSO! My half-birthday is in 19 days! Yes, the inevitable havoc wreaking will take place. Gifts are not necessary, but are strongly welcomed. ESPECIALLY THAT PERSON WHO LIED AND SAID HE/SHE GOT ME A GIFT AND JUST NEVER GAVE IT TO ME!

ok. that's all...

XOXfrickingO
CAM!

3 comments:

Cav Bernah said...

ti was a discussion thats all it was btw tell my buddie i said HEY!!! lol deep down inside she loves me...

see ya bostonian beauty! ;)

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

no1 cares about ur half birthday loser

Prodigious said...

wats this half birthday business eh???