It's four in the morning and I'm not talking dirty to you...you....
I hate that song, but it came to mind (unfortunately)
I promise, this is my last post about my lack of fone-bone options. But it's getting to a critical point now. Over lunch on Monday, Kate mentioned that she didn't know how to define where she was at. Like, is she looking, is she not, how single is she, kinda thing. And at first I said, Kate you're just single, and so am I. But now I'm beginning to question.
There are days when the single life is where it's at! And then there are mornings like this, when spooning would be clutch or a slow i might fall asleep on the fone with you phone call would work, too! And not only did I lose all my contacts, I doubt there was someone in that contact list that could provide what I need right now.
The question still remains, am I looking?
I think I want to get tricked into it. You know, a guy who becomes my friend, then my interest, then sneaks into my heart, without me even noticing. And everything is just easy. There wouldn't be a label, because, for me and him, a label wouldn't be necessary. It would be like the single life, minus the uncertainty, minus the lonelies, minus the headache--and instead you'd add the comfort, companionship, and cuddling, and (insert creole word that flows with this alliteration)! And our conversations would be outrageous! We would talk about everything and debate more things and even if we never agreed the passion we both shared would be enough. Lemme stop now, before I let all my secret desires out.
In the meantime I will sleep now at 4:10 ish.... don't call or text til like 2pm---It's senior week for goodness sake!
XOXO
Looking, but not really looking, kinda just keeping one eye open, or just the periphery of my vision, looking for a mid-summer-through-the-cold-months-we-might-even-see-spring fling
CAM!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
please...don't be talking about any no phone bone zone when you can't even keep away from somebody who was supposed to be history. you know what i'm talking about. groceries my ass.
Look at you airing out all my dirty laundry! WTF MODELE????
I just needed a ride to the grocery store... nothing more.
If i was so into him why was i chillin in your room when he was downstairs in your building?
Thanx fpr the plug...lol...but I so feel you!! me, tanya, and two of our male buddies were talking bout this yesterday over cheesecake!! lol...there are plenty of times being single is just where it's at, but then you always have those moments where you want more...no matter how much more...just more!! hard to deal sometimes...idk how to solve it...u figure it out u let me kno...lol
Post a Comment