Thursday, May 22, 2008

Was he switching?

I'm sitting in my mom's car- a car that I've stolen to drive fafa all the way to amherst (talk about being a great cousin)- waiting for Mizz J, who's in the sprint store on Bolyston probably cussing someone out. I wanted to be back home at 4....that's not happening. I usually would be upset that I've been sitting in this car for half an hour but today is different.

I'm still in my pjs and my hair is kinda disheveled...but that won't stop him (times 3). First it's the fedex delivery guy who says "I wish your car had an address so I could bring something to your window." Terrible. Please don't waste your time trying again. Fake smile. Pull up window. Listen to the same song on the radio for the 5th time this hour.

I watch the cute white 24 yr olds crossing the street. I flash them an occasional smile and a wink here and there. No good deed goes unpunished and one of my winkums brings me a chocolate chunk cookie from au bon pain (as if he's known me his whole life). Aww thank you! Yes, cute tall white boy, you can have my number. (If he calls, I'm going - don't judge me).

Then! He (a different guy, guy #3) comes up to my window after walking around like he was lost. "Mmm, thought I was lost but must have found heaven." I couldn't even smile. What!? And condone his pathetic line? He comments on how chill I look and states that he's sure I look fly when I get done up. (was that a compliment?) I bet, I mumble with an obvious attitude. Can I call u sometime? Now i'm really regretting that fafa got out of the car and left her window down. How rude would it be if I started putting up the window while he was leaning on it? I control my urges and put him down easy. He walks off. At first, I couldn't believe my eyes...but it was true. He was...ummm...switching??? His hips??? What!? Are you gay or what?!?!? And right on cue, jamn plays bust it. The only thing bustin' was the seam of his pants the way those hips were moving.

I laugh hysterically til I realize people are staring. Throw on the shades, push my seat back, and nap...cause it looks like fafa is staying true to form today...

Ima be here for a while...

3 comments:

Cav Bernah said...

LMAO a gay dude try to bag u hahahahah u sure kno how to attract them... and thos pic up lines are classic i use them all the time lol........SIKE! that nigga??..whiteboy need a role model

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

MASEGWELL

Anonymous said...

Gretch, that was too funny. lol.