Wednesday, May 14, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things

These aren't in any specific order....

A summer thunderstorm: Hopefully my hair is not straightened! Then I can stand outside and get SOAKED! A heavenly shower....can't beat that.

Capri Suns: I hate cherry flavored anything - so no cherry capri suns. But I'm pretty much down with them...I mean I've killed 3 boxes in like 3 days....lol

Falling asleep then waking up an hour later thinking it's the next day: No I'm not talking about when you sleep at 11 and wake up after midnight and it actually is the next day. I'm talking bout those times when you think you missed class or a meeting or that it's the next day's sunset set. I love it....

Watching commercials: I love love love commercials. Dunkin Donuts has me dying in these recent days. lol. "reluctantly helping my friend move"

Falling asleep on the phone: My ex was furious every time I did this. But one of my fav things is lazy conversation, baritone (or just a sweet man voice), warm and comfy bed, and dirty thoughts. I remedy for a perfect night's rest. And there is something about waking up and seeing your phone still connected to him 4 hours later that turns me on.

A great book: C'mon! you knew this was coming. I'm an English major. lol.

An unexpected compliment: Yes, I will always blush.

Silent conversation: Just being there with someone, knowing that you don't need to say anything, and still the time spent is perfect.

This list is a work in progress.....but I'm loving these things now.......

1 comments:

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

once again, i congratulate you b/c you've admitted that you blush lol

i feel you on 6/8 of your list