In honor of tomorrow's thirsty Thursday, I post about the only thirsty event that took place last week. I think we can all agree we had no thirsty Thursday last week (womp womp)!
But for those of us who were there Tuesday, I think we can all say it was quite memorable and needless to say, fun!
I made this list while quenched last Tuesday (well early Wednesday):
1. hd ed tv - Ed, you know what HD means. When you gotta ditch a thirsty thursday because your girlfriend wants to show you off at a party she's at - we call that Husbandly Duties.
2. trey deuce dikes - Apparently Jen and I are trey deuce dikes because we dated girls for a combined total of about 4 years. .... thanks ed, for pointing that out.
3. 150 pliye - I'm sorry Louis, but I must agree! you were gonna get folded...just face it. You couldn't do nothing.
4. yak city rookie- I thought the étranger was yak city...i was wrong... semaj...ahem (jen, eske'm ka di sa???)
5. étrangers and 222 dont mix. period. bfs, gfs, exes, and potentials included.
6. bitchassness and noswagatol - remember our conversation about a certain 25yr old muscle man LMAO! wow....that's all ima say.... ladies and gents...watch out these two diseases are highly contagious.....
7. subway sandwiches- welcome to www.gb.com!
8. And speaking of subway sandwiches...i called it. I said she'd eat 4 and the patat ate 4....you know she wanted more....cuz she def told me she was still hungry....
9. nttb, nbtb, njb, nb - translation: n*gga tryin to beat; n*gga bout to beat; n*gga just beat; n*gga beat (in the past) or n*gga beating (right now)!
10. cruising usa, gta- Deborah, GTA4 came out on Tuesday! You should buy it for a certain somebody. awww i love your creativity ed. Oh btw, cruising usa and gta are deb's favorite games...OF ALL TIME!!!!
And there you have it- the top 10 moments of last Tuesday (not in any particular order)! We gotta beat that today! Tough, but I know we can do it!
XOXO
CAM
SWAFATA!
But for those of us who were there Tuesday, I think we can all say it was quite memorable and needless to say, fun!
I made this list while quenched last Tuesday (well early Wednesday):
1. hd ed tv - Ed, you know what HD means. When you gotta ditch a thirsty thursday because your girlfriend wants to show you off at a party she's at - we call that Husbandly Duties.
2. trey deuce dikes - Apparently Jen and I are trey deuce dikes because we dated girls for a combined total of about 4 years. .... thanks ed, for pointing that out.
3. 150 pliye - I'm sorry Louis, but I must agree! you were gonna get folded...just face it. You couldn't do nothing.
4. yak city rookie- I thought the étranger was yak city...i was wrong... semaj...ahem (jen, eske'm ka di sa???)
5. étrangers and 222 dont mix. period. bfs, gfs, exes, and potentials included.
6. bitchassness and noswagatol - remember our conversation about a certain 25yr old muscle man LMAO! wow....that's all ima say.... ladies and gents...watch out these two diseases are highly contagious.....
7. subway sandwiches- welcome to www.gb.com!
8. And speaking of subway sandwiches...i called it. I said she'd eat 4 and the patat ate 4....you know she wanted more....cuz she def told me she was still hungry....
9. nttb, nbtb, njb, nb - translation: n*gga tryin to beat; n*gga bout to beat; n*gga just beat; n*gga beat (in the past) or n*gga beating (right now)!
10. cruising usa, gta- Deborah, GTA4 came out on Tuesday! You should buy it for a certain somebody. awww i love your creativity ed. Oh btw, cruising usa and gta are deb's favorite games...OF ALL TIME!!!!
And there you have it- the top 10 moments of last Tuesday (not in any particular order)! We gotta beat that today! Tough, but I know we can do it!
XOXO
CAM
SWAFATA!
4 comments:
HAHAH YEA GTA IS DEFF HOT BUT LETS KEEP IT IN THE GAME...
ITS JUST A GAME PEOPLES I MEAN CMON WHO REALLY TAKES A MOTOR VEHICLE AND REALLY ......................
ALL STATE (YOULL BE IN GOOD HANDS)
PROGRESSIVE
GIECO (SAVE 15% BY SWITCHING)
LIBERTY MUTUAL (THEY PLAYED ME CAN WE SAY 3700)
STATE FARM
SAFETY (JERKED ED LOL HE PAID 2G FOR A PT CRUISER DAYUUMMM!!)
HIHI DONNO MAN BUT IM GETTIN ONE JUST IN CASE
NO PUN INTENDED
Lol....lmao...rotfl!!!!!!!!!!1 That was hilarious!!!
1.Semaj was there...btw whoever...I coined that name for him about 5 years ago (if we're talkin bout my buddy James)
2. Ed ditched ya'll for HER....uhhhhh...so disgusted right now!!!
3. Lmao....ya'll are fucked up with the GTA...lol...but hilarious nonetheless....
4. Wish I could be there tonight....but I will soon I will soon!!!
nah, not your semaj....i'll explain that one in person...
still don't get semaj...
Post a Comment